Who are you?
As an assistant accountant, you perform the following activities in a team and under good supervision:
- Compiling annual accounts and (interim / management) reports;
- Preparation of and support for review and audit work;
- You provide administrative support and advice on correct accounting;
- You do not feel inhibited to identify opportunities for advice with our clients;
- You maintain independent customer contact and proactively think along with them to arrive at the best solutions
What do we ask?
- Have you completed a higher vocational education (Business Economics/Accountancy) or are you still in the process of completing it and would you like to develop further?;
- Do you have 0 to 5 years of relevant work experience?;
- Are you ambitious and would you like to contribute to the growth of our office?;
- Do you have a customer-oriented attitude, are you eager to learn and do you have a good dose of energy?;
- Do you like to work both independently and in an (international) team?;
- Do you live in the Netherlands?;
- Are both your Dutch and English language and speaking skills good?
Since our organization is growing fast, there are plenty of opportunities to grow further in other roles, if you have that ambition.